General Terms of Sale
- All sales are final after receipt of funds and after receipt of signed documents related to sale. If a Buyer rescinds purchase after paying full payment, partial payment, or deposit, but before the documents relating to the sale are signed, Seller has the right to charge a processing fee of up to 10% of the amount paid in addition to the non-refundable document fee of $249.
- A $249 non-refundable document fee is required prior to generating sale docs.
Forms of Payment Accepted
- New Purchases: Credit Card, Check or Money Orders for new purchases that require Deposit to hold a property.
- Monthly Payments: Monthly loan payments are permitted in the form of PayPal or Credit Card (when Seller agrees to provide owner-financing). Forms of payment acceptable for monthly payments are: debits from a U.S. banking institution’s checking or savings account through the Loan Servicing Agency’s online payment system, Cash Equivalents (Cashier’s Checks, Money Orders, Traveler’s Checks) Personal Checks, or Company Checks and credit cards.
Conditions of Sale
- All properties are being sold in an “As Is, Where Is, and with All Faults” condition as of the date of sale. All sales are considered SOLD and FINAL. Buyer understands that Seller will abide by all state disclosure laws and will disclose all known facts regarding the property. Buyer acknowledges that all properties are being sold subject to all existing covenants, conditions, restrictions, reservations, exploration and mineral rights, easements, rights of way, assessments, zoning, and all other land use restrictions as there may be on or off record.
- Inspect the Property Before You Buy!
- All Buyers should personally inspect each property and its physical condition prior to purchase. All Buyers will be required to personally sign an acknowledgment stating that the Buyer has been given the opportunity to inspect the property and is satisfied with its suitability for the purpose intended, including the availability of utilities and rights of way or the lack thereof. Failure of a Buyer to obtain full information about the condition of a property, or to conduct their own on-site or off-site property inspection, will in no way constitute grounds for any claim against the Seller nor the cancellation or adjustment of the sale.
Seller and Website Disclaimer
- Terra Firma Land Company LLC, Landvest LLC and US Invest LLC own all of the properties listed on this website (unless otherwise indicated within a property listing). The property information contained herein was derived from sources believed to be correct, but is not guaranteed. Seller and Website do not accept responsibility for information presented. It is the responsibility of the Buyer to determine the accuracy of all measurements and specifications of the property, and Buy is urged to contact the appropriate planning, zoning, and utility agencies to ensure the property is suitable for their needs prior to purchase. The sale will be conducted by the Seller as an FSBO (For Sale By Owner) transaction.
Loan Servicing Fee
- For owner-financed properties, a reasonable monthly loan servicing fee of $15.00 per property will be included in the monthly payment to help cover the Seller’s cost of processing the loan payments by the Loan Servicing Agency of the seller’s choice.
Property Taxes/Association Fees
- Buyer is responsible for all property taxes due after the date of the sale. Taxes will be prorated such that Seller is responsible for all property taxes due and payable until and including the day of the sale. If Buyer chooses the financing option, Buyer is responsible to pay the property taxes directly to the county treasurer/tax collector throughout the course of the loan (per county tax collector due dates). Taxes will NOT be impounded in the monthly payment. Should Buyer fail or refuse to pay the taxes due, Seller may pay the taxes on Buyer’s behalf and charge the Buyer back. The lien against the property will not be released until property tax payments are reimbursed to the Seller from the Buyer in such a case.
- As with property taxes, Buyer is responsible to pay association fees (if applicable) and keep them current throughout the course of the loan or be charged back as stated above.
- Buyers should contact the appropriate county offices for any questions about property taxes, assessed values or supplemental assessments.
Early Loan Pre-Payment
- There is NO PRE-PAYMENT PENALTY. Any loan can be paid off at any time without any fees or additional charges.
Ownership Transfer/Title Insurance
- The sale will be closed by a reputable escrow/title company and Seller will convey ownership to the property at close of escrow and a Grant Deed or Warranty Deed will be issued. For properties that are owner-financed a Deed of Trust will be recorded to secure Seller’s interest in the property or we will use a contract for deed.
- Seller advises Buyer to obtain title insurance for the property and acquiring title insurance is solely up to the Buyer. Buyer and Seller will split escrow fees and Buyer will be responsible to pay the cost of title insurance.
- Seller advises Buyer that at the time of sale, the property is free and clear from liens other than recurring assessments and bonds and that the property has marketable title. Additionally, at the time of sale, the property does not have any delinquent taxes due.
Seller and Website do not guarantee
- The property boundaries and corner markers to be accurate since they have been identified only by the location of the surrounding corner markers. The exact property boundaries and locations can only be identified by an official property survey.
- Suitability of property for building site. Some property encumbrances can only be identified by a detailed expert inspection of a property. Unless otherwise stated, Seller is unaware of such encumbrances.
- Availability of municipal water or water via a private well. All Buyers are urged to contact local municipal planning and zoning departments or the State Department of Water Resources for information on water availability and local municipal development departments for future water availability plans
- Availability of Utilities. All Buyers are urged to contact the local utility companies for information on availability, cost and future development plans for extending electric and telephone lines to the property.
- Feasibility to place a “standard” septic system on the property. Seller has not engaged in any kind of soil or percolation testing (not all properties require percolation testing; however some do). Some properties might require the installation of an “alternative” (i.e. Hydraulic, Sand Filtered, or Mounted, to name a few) septic system. Unless otherwise stated, Seller is unaware of such conditions.
- Physical or legal road access or lack thereof. Seller is unaware of such encumbrances unless specifically stated in the individual property listing. Some parcels might be “land-locked”.
- That any roads existing on third party maps (amongst them but no limited to: County Maps, http://maps.google.com, http://mapquest.com, http://bing.com/maps), actually exist. All maps were provided for information and orientation purposes only. No liability is assumed for the accuracy of the data delineated therein.
- Any zoning restrictions, building codes, permit requirements or any other land use restrictions. Contact local municipal Planning and Zoning Departments or affiliated Departments (like Building and Public Safety Department) of the municipality or county in which the property is located.
- The existence of Mineral Rights for the property. Unless otherwise stated for the particular property, Buyer should assume that No Mineral Rights come with the property. Contact appropriate local authorities for clarification on Mineral Rights on a particular property you are interested in.
- Existence of Homeowners Association Fees, local or regional Bonds for Utilities, Water, Sewer, and street improvement. Unless otherwise stated for a property, Seller is unaware of such assessments.
- Directions to properties are provided for orientation purposes only and Seller does not guarantee the accuracy of such directions.