You will absolutely love the views and amazing sunsets that reflect off the Sangre De Cristo Mountains and Sanchez Reservoir!
Imagine relaxing on the deck of your home as you notice a band of wild horse’s running off in the distance or after enjoying a day of great fishing for Walleye and Northern Pike on the Sanchez Reservoir. It’s all here…waiting for you.
This pristine property is located within the Little Norway subdivision on Wild Horse Mesa overlooking the beauty of Sanchez Reservoir and the Sangre de Cristo Mountain Range.
This beautiful 1.73 Acre property in Little Norway is a remarkable escape from the hectic pace of today’s life to the glorious peace and quiet of the Rocky Mountains. Sit back… relax… and enjoy!
The property is located approximately 15 miles outside of San Luis, Colorado in the Melby Ranch development.
– All properties in the subdivision have on-site access to water and electric. The $8,000 water tap fee is PAID and conveys with the property!!!
– The subdivision is part of Wild Horse Mesa. Several bands of Wild Horses live in the area
– San Luis Colorado is a 30 minute drive. Taos NM and Alamosa Colorado are a one hour drive
– Great Sand Dunes National Park is about a one hour drive.
– The climate is that of high desert with light precipitation and 300 days of sunshine per year!
– The Sangre De Cristo Mountains sit directly to the east on the other side of the reservoir. An amazing phenomenon with the mountain range is that you can watch the sun set in the West, and you have a perfect view. The mountains turn red at sunset with the glow from the setting sun- hence the name in Spanish meaning Blood of Christ-which is most spectacular when the mountains are covered with snow
– HOA- $80/year
– The elevation is approximately 8400 ft above sea level
WHY CHOOSE THIS LOT? Here are a few reasons: 1) It has Mountain Views 2) It has Lake Views 3) The $8000 water tap fee is PAID!!! 4) It’s level and easy to build or park an RV
There’s only a few lots that ever become available for purchase in Little Norway, so now is the time to TAKE ACTION and jump on this deal. The price and the value is unbelievable………..The Property is Valued at $50,000 and we are offering a 50% discount and will sell for just $24,995 CASH.
No qualifying Seller financing price is $29,995 with $5000 down.